September 30th should be etched in history: Kodandaram
“September 30th Telangana March should become a memorable chapter in the history of world people’s movements” said Prof. Kodandaram. He was participating in a round table organized by “Maa Hyderabad” to discuss about the role of Hyderabadi’s in the ongoing Telangana agitation. He requested all Telangana citizens to be ready for this mega event.
Kodandaram informed that the preparations for this mega agitation are already underway. He said that the JAC leaders would meet Muslim leaders from old city after the Ramzan festival.
TJAC is planning several events to mobilize natives of Hyderabad. They have planned padayatras in several bastis of Hyderabad.
Telangana Praja Front Convenor M. Ved Kumar, Telangana Lok Satta president Dharma Reddy, representatives of Maa Hyderabad Koride Umakanth and Sridhar Dharmasanam and several TJAC representatives and Telangana activists participated in the round table.
- Worldwide Bathukamma 2015 Events
- TDF Canada acting as liaison in bringing together two key institutions of Canada and Telangana
- Hyderabad Traffic Police launch body-worn cameras, for the first time in India
- Focus on AP Affairs Instead of Creating Trouble in Telangana, KCR Tells Naidu
- Previous governments gave fallow land for SCs, STs: Telangana CM Chandrasekhar Rao