Telangana Political JAC cjairman Prof Kodandaram announced the schedule of the Sakala Janula Samme (General Strike), which is viewed as the final agitation program for achieving Telangana.
Emerging from the steering committee meeting of Telangana political Joint Action Committe, Kodandaram said that this phase of agitation would paralyze the state administration.
Here are the series of agitations planned by the TJAC:
– 6th September : Torching of effigies of MLAs and MPs who have not resigned
– 7th September : Erecting boards and banners in all Telangana villages banning Congress, TDP MLAs who have not resigned for Telangana
– 8th September : Rallies in all Universities across Telangana
– September 12th – Public meeting at Karimnagar by Telangana Rashtra Samiti followed by a meeting in Nalgonda district by BJP and Khammam district by CPI ML (New Democracy)
– 14th and 15th September: Cinema Halls Bandh
– 17th September : Highways Blockade
– 22nd September : Rail Roko
– 25th September : Dharna in front of District Collector offices
– October : Chalo Hyderabad program