Hyderabad: BRS working president, Industries and IT Minister KT Rama Rao said that Congress party is conspiring to move the Foxconn Company being set up in Ranga Reddy district to Bengaluru.
KTR found fault with Karnataka Deputy CM DK Sivakumar for writing a letter to Foxconn Company in that regard. KTR participated and addressed the meeting of Telangana Lawyers Association organised at Jalavihar in Hyderabad.
Foxconn Company manufactures many devices related to Apple phones. It has created jobs for 15 lakh people in China. After four years of hard work, the Telangana government convinced the company to invest in Telangana. After meetings in America, China and Taiwan at various venues, Foxconn Chairman came to Hyderabad in 2022 and announced that the company will set up a factory, in a meeting with CM KCR. Job opportunities will be provided to one lakh people, the minister said.
Construction has started on a 200 acre land in Kongarakolan opposite Ranga Reddy district collectorate and construction of two floors completed. Foxconn Company planned to start its operations in the month of April or May.
However, Karnataka Deputy CM Shiva Kumar wrote a letter to the Foxconn Company on October 25 asking the company to shift Apple AirPods industry from Hyderabad to Bengaluru. The Dy. CM also told the company that Congress government is going to be formed in Telangana soon and will move the industries from Hyderabad to Bengaluru by convincing the Congress government in Telangana, KTR said.
This is how things will change if KCR does not come back to power. There will no leader who will fight and protect the people of Telangana. Bengaluru has become an adda for the Congress and the Congress tickets are being decided not only in Delhi but also in Bengaluru
Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah and Shivakumar’s hard earned money is moving to Telangana. If the power goes into the hands of the Congress, the Foxconn Company, which provides lakhs of jobs, will be closed and moved to Bengaluru, KTR worried.
- Centre intervenes in Nagarjuna Sagar dam row
- Three-fold GSDP growth in Telangana in the last 10 years
- All arrangements in place for counting of votes in Telangana
- Polling percentage came down in Telangana
- CM KCR confident of BRS party’s victory in assembly polls
- Telangana state cabinet meeting on December 4
- Telangana registers a voting of 70.74% in assembly polls
- Congress party begins camp politics
- BRS will win over 70 assembly seats: KTR
- Telangana goes to the polls today
- సైలెంట్ ఓటింగ్ చాలా పవర్ ఫుల్గా ఉంటుంది… మేమే గెలుస్తున్నాం: కేటీఆర్
- ఎన్నికల నిబంధనలను ఉల్లంఘిస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్.. కామారెడ్డిలో కర్ణాటక ఎమ్మెల్యే
- ముంపు గ్రామ ప్రజలకు 12 కాలుష్య రహిత పరిశ్రమలు తీసుకొస్తా: సీఎం కేసీఆర్
- ప్రజల హార్షాతిరేకాల నడుమ 96 ప్రజా ఆశీర్వాద సభల ప్రస్థానం
- వరంగల్లో రైల్వే లైన్లపై 6 బ్రిడ్జీలు నిర్మిస్తాం: సీఎం కేసీఆర్