By: Venkat Gandhi Poddutoori
They say Telugu Jaathi is divided:
– Why don’t the Telangana people feel that the Telugu Jaathi is divided with Telangana state formation? Are Telugu speaking people of Telangana not Telugus?
– Are the Telugu people living outside of AP divided?
– Are the non Telugu people in AP are not Indians? Why only Seemandhra Indians oppose Telangana ?
They say we do not oppose Telangana:
– why not say we support Telangana ?
Why not say Jai Telangana or at least Happy Telangana ?
They say we need security if Telangana is formed:
– Are you not having faith in law of the land and Indian judiciary ?
– Are you saying you are previlaged?
– Are you worried about your past illegal deeds ?
They say KCR is Bad:
– Why not happily get rid of him and let people of Telangana bother about him
They say TDP Naidu and BJP Modi made for each other and Perfect Combo:
– Why not merge TDP into BJP ?
They say Congress and YCP have deal:
– Why not vote out both? If you know it?
They say Congress and TRS are in deal and will merge:
– Why bother when its the choice people of Telangana have to make and live with their choice?
They say why so much hurry ?:
– Excuse me, it’s the longest ever state creation process since India’s independence 4 years over since 9th Dec 2009, you forgot the date?
They say there is no constitutional provision for common capital:
– Why not name the residual AP new capital?
They say federalism is in threat:
– Why so ? When Andhra split did not State of hyderabad split into 3 did not and 28 states formed after Andhra and 13 more did not ?
We can go on and on …
All that is clear is
We do not say what we mean
We say what we do not mean
Our Rule of Game and Argument is
Heads I Win, Tails You lose!
Intellectual Extremism &
Love for the Hegemony over Hyderabad