Hyderabad: BRS chief and Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) visited Venkateswara Swamy Temple at Konaipalli in Siddipet district. A special pooja was performed with the nomination papers in the presence of Lord Venkateshwara.
Minister T Harish Rao welcomed CM KCR on his arrival at the temple, while the priests welcomed him with Purnakumbha on Mangala Harati. After circumambulating the temple, the CM had the Lord Venkateshwara darshan.
Later, the temple scholars bestowed Vedasirvachan to the Chief Minister. CM KCR signed the nomination papers in the presence of the deity. It is a practice for the CM KCR to offer prayers at the temple before filing his nomination paper in every election. Nomination papers will be filed at returning offices in Kamareddy along with Gajwel on November 9. On the same day, he will participate in BRS Praja Ashirwada Sabhas.
Konaipalli Venkateswara Swamy temple is sentimental for CM KCR and the party. No matter what election comes, CM KCR’s nomination papers will be filed only after performing pujas here. It is a tradition for CM KCR, minister Harish Rao and other party leaders to have darshan of Lord Venkateswara during the elections and place their nomination papers in the presence of deity.
Every time CM KCR worshiped Lord Venkateshwara at Konaipalli, he succeeded in elections. Since he won as an MLA for the first time in 1985, during the elections held in 1989, 1994, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2014 and 2018, he worshiped the presiding deity in this temple and filed nomination papers.
It may be noted that KCR offered prayers in this temple and announced the TRS party after resigned from TDP, Deputy Speaker and MLA posts in 2001.
- Public patronage of BRS did not convert into votes
- Congress selected Revanth Reddy as new CLP leader
- KTR pays tributes to late Jangaon ZP chairman Sampath Reddy
- Telangana Bhavan will be our centre of activity: KTR
- Musical chair game for CM post begins in the Congress party
- KCR honourably gives up all his official protocol
- We will accept the public mandate: BRS working president KTR
- BRS working president KTR asked cadre not to lose heart
- Centre intervenes in Nagarjuna Sagar dam row
- Three-fold GSDP growth in Telangana in the last 10 years
- సైలెంట్ ఓటింగ్ చాలా పవర్ ఫుల్గా ఉంటుంది… మేమే గెలుస్తున్నాం: కేటీఆర్
- ఎన్నికల నిబంధనలను ఉల్లంఘిస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్.. కామారెడ్డిలో కర్ణాటక ఎమ్మెల్యే
- ముంపు గ్రామ ప్రజలకు 12 కాలుష్య రహిత పరిశ్రమలు తీసుకొస్తా: సీఎం కేసీఆర్
- ప్రజల హార్షాతిరేకాల నడుమ 96 ప్రజా ఆశీర్వాద సభల ప్రస్థానం
- వరంగల్లో రైల్వే లైన్లపై 6 బ్రిడ్జీలు నిర్మిస్తాం: సీఎం కేసీఆర్